TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WIN A TRIP FOR 2 TO FIJI PROMOTION
Bras N Things
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Win a trip for 2 to Fiji” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are based on NSW local time.
2. Subject to clause 3, this Promotion is open to Australian, New Zealand and South African residents who are 18 years or older.
3. The following are ineligible:
- i. employees of Bras N Things (“Promoter”), Salmat Digital Pty Limited or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion;
- ii. the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences on Monday 5th September 2016 at 09:00 (AEST) and concludes Sunday 25th September 2016 at 23:59 (AEST).
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, follow the directions below:
- i. Spend $75 or more on full price items in one transaction at Bras N Things stores or online at brasnthings.com; and
- ii. Visit www.brasnthings.com/fijicompetition and complete the online entry form with the following mandatory information: Full Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number, Email Address and Receipt Transaction Number; and
- iii. Tick the following boxes: acceptance of the competition terms and conditions, & agree that you’re 18 years or older
LIMITS ON ENTRY
6. Individual Entrants may enter as many times as they wish during the Promotion Period, provided that each entry is based on a separate Individual Entrant Eligible Purchase), and each entry must comply with these terms and conditions.
7. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw. One (1) valid entrant will be drawn at random to become the major prize winner. The draw will take place at Salmat Digital Pty Limited, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060,Friday 30th September at 12:00 AEST.
The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
8. The winner will be notified via phone and in writing within 2 business days of the draw. The winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. The winner will be published on www.brasnthings.com on Tuesday 4th October 2016 (and The Australian if winners are SA or VIC residents on Friday 7th October 2016).
9. The prize includes the following:
i. Return economy airfares to Fiji for 2 adults* (up to the value of $1,500)
ii. 4 nights’ accommodation at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort for 2 adults^
iii. 4 nights’ accommodation at Castaway Island Fiji for 2 adults^
iv. Full buffet breakfast daily for 2 adults^
v. Airport transfers**^
*The prize must be taken by 30th September 2017 and is subject to hotel and flight availability. The prize is not available during peak times such as public holidays and school holidays and cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
**Airport transfers refers to return transfers from Nadi Airport to Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort and return transfers from Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort to Danarau Marina for the Ferry to Castaway Island. Return ferry transfers to Castaway Island will be at the expense of the competition winners.
^ Outrigger Resort Package deal (up to the value of $5,533.78).
10. Total prize pool value is $7,033.78 (including GST)
11. The winner/s (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals (unless specified in clause 9), drinks, transfers (unless specified in clause 9), laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
12. The Promoter, Salmat Digital Pty Limited and any of the Promoter’s agencies, make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
13. It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
14. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges. Once accommodation vouchers are issued they are non-changeable.
15. The winner/s and travelling companions must travel at the same time, must depart from the same capital city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest capital city for flight departure (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth including New Zealand and South Africa capital cites). (If the winner is from Tasmania, ACT or NT connecting flights from these cities to the nearest flight departure capital city will be included in the prize package for the winner and travelling companion only.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
16. Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Salmat Digital Pty Limited, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 on Tuesday 10th January 2017 at 12:00 (AEDT). The winner will be notified via phone and in writing within 2 days of the draw. The winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. The Winner will be published on www.brasnthings.com on Friday 13th January 2017 (and The Australian if winners are SA or VIC residents on Friday 20th January 2017.
17. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
19. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
27. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
28. Any cost associated with accessing brasnthings.com is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Bras N Things (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
31. The “Promoter” is bras N things (ABN.69072187270) 75 – 85 O’Riordan St, Alexandria Australia NSW 2015, +614 8399 8600
Authorised under permit numbers NSW LTPS/16/04612, ACT TP 16/01162 and SA T16/1036